Here are few Instructions by which you can save your private information on Internet.
- Never share any username or password with anyone else. Make sure your passwords are strong and hard to decipher so that no one else can guess them.
- Fill out information and download files or programs only from websites you trust. Always looks for “https” at the beginning of the web address; this signifies that the site is secure. Furthermore, when you are done transmitting your information online, don’t forget to log off and clear your cookies and web browser history as well.
- Install an Internet security program that guards against identity theft, worms and spyware. For example, Symantec offers a line of products such as Norton Internet Security and Norton Personal Firewall that serve this purpose.
- Create an alternate email address for further Internet security. Use this new email address for completing online forms, posting in public forms or any other purpose that is public in nature.
- Familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of websites you frequent. It is important to understand how the sites you visit are using the information you submit online. If you do not agree with the websites’ practices such as sending you emails with advertising in them, do not submit your private information on those websites.
- Read your email only after downloading it off the server. Staying connected to your email while you are still online gives hackers a chance to view private information in your email. Email clients such as Eudora or Microsoft Outlook allow you to do this.
- Remove all your personal information and documents from your hard drive before selling or giving your computer to someone else.
Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_2046898_protect-private-information-internet.html https://www.engrz.com/2014/07/06/how-to-protect-private-information-on-the-internet/https://www.engrz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/privacy.jpghttps://www.engrz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/privacy-150x150.jpgTips and Tricks