Changing Your Mail password is a good habit, if you have not changed your password a while, or you have some confusion about some one is reading your emails, then changing a password is a good idea.
It is most important to select strong password rather than “123456” , “lovelyboy” , “cuteboy” etc. you must select upper+lower+numerical+special character to safe your email account. It is not necessary to have a password of 6 characters. to chose a strong password, you must chose at least 10 digits password with all mixed characters so that it is Difficult, almost important to guess. but remember, changing password can not save your account from key loggers in your computer.
Change Your Yahoo! Mail Password
To update your Yahoo! Mail password:
- Move the mouse cursor over the gear icon near your Yahoo! Mail’s top right corner.
- Select Account Info from the menu that comes up.
- Type your Yahoo! Mail password under Password.
- Click Sign In.
- Follow the Change your password link under Sign-In and Security.
- Enter the desired new password over both New password and Confirm new password.
- Ideally, the password is both secure and easy to remember. Change it frequently—just like now; congratulations!—to help protect your Yahoo! Mail account from unwarranted access.
- Click Continue.
You can now return to Yahoo! Mail.