Almost 60 to 70% peoples are using android platform in their mobile because many branding companies are using android. But some of you don’t might know How to backup your data such as SMS, Email, APPS and other stuff in your phone and how to restore it in future.
Here are Top 10 Android APPS to Backup and Restore your data in Future
Super Backup – SMS and Contacts
Features of this APP
- Backup apps to SD card
- Backup all app download links of Google Play
- Backup & restore app’s data(need root)
- Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
- Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
- Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
2. Titanium Backup
- Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
- Change the device’s Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
- Protect backup against deletion
- Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
- Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
- Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
3. Go Backup and Restore Pro
- Batch backup & restore data (Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmark, Calendar, etc.)
- Batch backup & restore apps with two modes: apk+data OR apk only
- Merge individual backups
- Batch delete backups
- Smart Merge duplicate contacts automatically
4. G Cloud Backup
- Auto Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos (at full resolution), videos, music and more
- Backup Camera, Whatsapp, Viber photos, and videos
- Start with 1 GB free and earn up to 10 GB easily
- Automatic upload when WiFi is available and plugged in
- Access your messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos on the web
5. Helium – App Sync and Backup
- Contacts – Backup call log and sms
- SMS – Backup call log and sms
- Accounts – Backup and restore from Drive
- Phone State – Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
- Read Logs – Debugging and bug reports
- Wifi – Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
6. One Drive
- Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
- Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
- Share your files.
- Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
- Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
- Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened.
- Search for your files and folders.
- Edit Microsoft Office files from your phone or tablet
- Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
- Send large files without using email attachments
8. CM Backup
- Intelligent file transfer: super-fast backup and restore speed!
- Secure data transfer (SSL) and storage (256-AES) on Amazon S3 servers
- Photo slimming: Compress your photos and move the original ones to the cloud, saving phone space.
- Scheduled backup: automatically backup important items every day.
- Task list view: Check the history of your activities.
9. App Backup Restore – Transfer
- Batch Backup & Restore to phone memory by default
- Batch Backup & Restore to SD card or USB
- Cloud backup to Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Backup & Send files to the third party platforms
- Backup & Restore apps, contacts, SMS, calls
- Extract & Retrieve APK files
10. Easy Backup & Restore
- Backup SMS, MMS, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks and Dictionary
- Backup Contact
- Backup Apps
- Restore SMS, MMS, Call log, Calendar, and Dictionary
- Restore Bookmarks (Lollipop and below)
- Restore Contact
All above apps are counted as a Top 10 android apps according to techviral. and can be downloaded from google play store or Samsung store.