How to Install Android APPS through PC
Most of the android users know how to install applications to their phone using play store or any apps market place.
There are two ways you can install apps in your smart phone, first one is well known as said above, the direct installation from market to mobile. The other one is download apps in to your computer and then install it on your smart phone.
When you sign in with your Google account, the android market website will try to identify your phone to install apps remotely.
Here is a way to know about installation of apps through pc.
- Open your browser (chrome, firefox) and go to android market at market.android.com and click on sign in link in the upper right corner of the screen to login with your gmail account. It is necessary to login with same account which is used in your android phone.
- Browse the apps in android market and click on an apps to see details of the app.
- Now you will see the Install button, click on install to begin the process.
- Open “send to” from drop down box when the checkout screen appears.
- Click model of your phone and then click install button, the app will automatically intall to your phone through your Wi-Fi or data connection.