CSC Scholarship Result of Various Universities 2018 [Latest]

By | April 20, 2018

CSC Scholarship Result 2018

CSC Scholarship Result of Various Universities 2018

China Scholarship Council (CSC) announces various Scholarships every year for many countries of the World, and we help students in applying for Scholarship for various Universities every year and also help new students in getting acceptance letter and about how to write study plan etc.

Well, we have published many lists which helps applicants regarding CSC Scholarships, such as,

List of Applicants applied in Beihang University (BUAA) China 2017 ,

University of Science and Technology USTC applicants name list 2017,

Interview Call List School of Management and Engineering XJTU and

Xian Jiaotong University announced CSC Scholarship for 2018

We are continuously working to help you get CSC Scholarship in any University of China. This post is for the CSC Scholarship Results for 2018 from any university.

We will publish scholarship results in this website or Engrz Forum , you may visit us for any query related to scholarship. Leave your comments with your university and major you have applied in. We will help you to get final result from the university on this website.

If you have any question, you are welcome to ask, we’ll be happy to answer all your questions.

Facebook Comments

191 thoughts on “CSC Scholarship Result of Various Universities 2018 [Latest]

1. Kwizera Diane

Hello, i would like to know if there is the csc result 2018 of shanghai jia tong university or fudan university?

Thanks

1. afaque Post author

Sjtu Shanghai jiaotong University will announce A cat CSC scholarship result up to 31st July.
      Cat B and C already announced.

2. Prof. Hu

Hi! did Lanzhou University of Technology announced CSC result 2018?

1. Prof. Hu

Hi Afaque!
        I know about the CSC result of these two universities. But actually, I want to know about the CSC nominated candidates list of Lanzhou University of Technology.
        Please confirm from relevant source and then let me know.

3. Afnan Alam

Hello Dear,

I am waiting some university result where I applied
    1. Shaanxi Normal University
    2. Sichuan University
    3. Yunnan University
    4. Beihang University

can you tell me which university launched result for 2018

Afnan Alam

Hello

From the above list, Sichuan University announced CSC scholarship result.

Shaanxi normal University also sent emails to some students.

Feel free to ask anything

1. Ginja

you mean Shaanxi normal University sent email to winners? I was waiting for their notification. Do you have more information about Education school in Shaanxi normal University winners, please?

1. afaque Post author

They sent emails to those who are recommend by University to CSC. But there is no final result from shaanxi normal University

2. Andrew

Hello,Sir! Did you mean that Sichuan university released the csc scholarship results already? May I have the URL for the results information,please?

4. LMM

Hello,
    Could some one help me know about the csc result for:
    – UCAS
    – China Pharmaceutical University
    -Zhejiang University
    Thanks

5. Max

Hi !

I am waiting since a long time the CSC results of Xi’an Jiaotong University.
    Do you know when the results will be released ?

Thanks

1. afaque Post author

Normally XJTU announce result in the last day of July. i suggest you to please wait till next week.

2. G Gaybueh

My application status is still final results unreleased. We are in August now. Can someone tell me when XJTU result will be released

1. Max

Hi G Gaybueh,

Do you have news for XJTU ? I have still received nothing.

6. Max

Hi !

I am waiting for CSC results of Xi’an Jiaotong University since a long time.
    Do you know when the results will be released ?

Thanks

7. Yohannes

I was one of the recommended students for 2018 CSC scholarship. Please let me know if Shaanxi normal university final result is announced by CSC.

8. BIRAMO, YOHANNES BISA

I WAS ONE OF THE RECOMMENDED STUDENTS FOR 2018 SCHOLARSHIP AT SHAANXI NORMA UNIVERSITY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE FINAL RESULT IS ANNOUNCED.

9. Ramin Asadi

Hello Sir,
    I am waiting for the results for Sichuan University and I check the University web site everyday. They have not announced the result on website yet but You said, up in reply to Afnan Alam, that scs scholarship result for Sichuan universty have alreay announced. where can see the result of Sichuan University?

Thank you in advanced.

10. Yohannes

Is there any news about the 2018 CSC scholarship result at Shaanxi normal university?

1. Farhan Hyder

have you finished your interview with shaanxi normal university?

11. Yohannes

Yes sure. I was also one of the recommended students for CSC.

1. afaque Post author

This week is very important for all results, keep checking your email inbox/spam folder for any update.

12. Ginja

Hi,
    Is there any update of CSC result of Shaanxi Normal University, Education school?

13. Biko

Any idea about southern medical university scholarship results?

14. Mohamed Tarek ahmed

When will the results of CSC be announced for Shanghai Jaiotong University?

15. Max

Hi afaque,

We are the 1st August and still nothing for XJTU… Do you know more ?

Best regards,

16. afaque Post author

You are right bro, we are in August but XJTU is also waiting for response from CSC. I personally visited ISO of XJTU. they said they are waiting for approval list. please wait, i hope to get good news in this week.

17. Max

Ok thanks for your answer.
    I don’t understand how the selection is done. Is it the government or the university who chooses the students ?
    Why some universities get the results earlier than others ?

1. afaque Post author

usually university select the students but financial approval given by CSC. Some students nominated from more than one university so final decision taken by csc to whom they approve this student. that’s why it takes some time. normally most reputed university takes time as there are rush of students.

18. Max

Ok and each university has a limited available seats ? Do you know the number of seats available for XJTU (for PhD programm for example) ?

1. afaque Post author

No Idea, every time number of seats changed. so can not tell you exact number of seats. and it is distributed according to schools. some schools get many seats like School of Management and Engineering. and mechanical get 3-4 seats.

1. Afnan Alam

Asslaam o alikum
        Any one who applied in Chinese taught for master degree?

19. Afnan Alam

Asslaam o alikum
    Any one who applied in Chinese taught for master degree?

20. Miike

please has Shandong university and Wuhan university of technology released their CSC nominees . please can you help with a link to the website?

21. Ahmed Ali

How is it possible for a nominated student to secure CSC university scholarship in final review from MOE and CSC?
    Furthermore could you update on possible date of NPU’s final result?

22. Ahir

Are the CSC results of Sichuan University and Hebei University of technology publish??

1. Ahir

anything about hebei university of technology?I applied there in Bachelor CSC

23. baye

I am waiting for CSC results of Southwest Jiao Tong University since a long time.
    Do you know when the results will be released ?

1. afaque Post author

please wait as csc is fast now, they are sending results to concerned universities.

24. Mahesh Acharya

Hello! I am looking for the nominees list of Shanghai Jiang Tong University. When will result be publish? Please provide me information.

1. afaque Post author

there is no list, The final result comes out today, please check your email about csc confirmation. all candidates got email today.

2. Mahesh Acharya

I am also looking for CSC result of Harbin Institute of Technology. When will result be publish?

25. Afnan Alam

Assalam o alikum

Yunnan University
    Shanxi University
    Sichuan University
    Chongqing University

These uni published csc result?

1. afaque Post author

Bro, Im in contact with all the universities, as i get any news from your list, i will sure to reply comment with the link of the result.

26. Gatkan David

I applied for Master Program of Mechanical Engineering to Tsinghua University, but no reply up to now from the person concern, so I am really worried to know my fade. Thanks

1. afaque Post author

Tsinghua University already announced the result by email. my many friends got email and admission documents. Please check your email inbox/spam folder.

27. Gatkan David

I applied for Tsinghua University in Department of Mechanical Engineering aspiring to know the result. Thanks

28. Mahesh Acharya

Hi! I have not received any email from Shanghai Jiang Tong University. If this university has already published the CSC result then please inform me with link and nominees list .

29. Sergei

Hello,
    I am waiting for CSC results of Xidian University.
    Do you know when the results will be released ?

30. Shcherban

Hello,
    I am also looking for CSC result of Xidian University. When will result be publish?

1. FAHEEM ABBAS

SIR what about csc list / result of Northeast agriculture university expected?

31. Adam sayson

Hello,
    I am also looking for CSC result, I am waiting some university result whre I applied
    1. Dalian unversty
    2. Central south University
    3. Liaoning medical University
    can you tell me which university launched result for 2018 intakes and th url

1. Mehamud

I am waiting for CSC results of beijing
        Jiao Tong University(bjtu) since a long time.
        Do you know when the results will be
        released ?

2. Adam sayson

Ok
        thanks you I have see but what about csc list / result of thse university expected? For Bachelor’s programs

32. Mehamud Salih

hello dears

i have been checking my status most often but there is no status change. when will the final result released?
    Beijing jiatong university

33. Firehiywot

Deer sir,
    If you don’t mind could you please send me the link that CSC scholarship for Sichuan university result? Or any update about it?
    Sincerely,

34. Divine

Hello
    Please, can you give us the link of xidian university CSC results?

35. Matenguse

I was one of the nominee of China pharmaceutical university, I want to know when will the CSC results be out? If I got the notification email from CUP can this assure me for that scholarship. Please please answer me

36. Mehamud Salih

hello afaque

still there is no status change do you know whether the final csc result of Beijing jiaotong university has been announced or not?
    Can you help me with the final update please?

37. wise

Hello Afaque, Do Tongji university of Shanghai, publish the CSC final result?

38. Roger Opoku

Please do you know the results for beijing technology and business university masters result

39. Roger Opoku

Hello can you please assist with the csc 2018 results for BTBU and Beijing Technology University masters program.

1. Afnan Alam

Dear Afaque,

Kindly update us about csc result, we will very thankful to you on this kindness,
        These university are announced result?
        Yunnan University
        Shanxi University
        Sichuan University

40. Moh Moh Myint

I want to know CSC Scholarship Result for Zhejiang Normal University.

41. Afnan Alam

Dear Afaque,

These university are announced result?
    Yunnan University
    Shanxi University
    Sichuan University

42. Critico

What about university of science and technology beijing (ustb)? They just released for the chancellor scholarship sometime back, but up to now there’s no news about csc scholarship.

43. Navin Mungur

Dear Afaque,

What about Zhejiang University?

Kind regards,
    Navin Mungur

1. afaque Post author

please check your email for this university, there is some update confirmed by school.

1. afaque Post author

XJTU sent documents to CAT B and CAT C Scholarship winners, CAT A and CSC applicants can check their online portal for status.

1. Max

I am a CSC applicant. Shouldn’t they send an email for CSC winners ?

1. Max

So if I understand you, CSC results are not released yet ?

44. Sunil Sujakhu

Hello sir/madam,
    I have been trying to find the CSC result of Nanjing University Of Chinese Medicine. Thank you.

45. Sunil Sujakhu

I have been waiting for CSC results for Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine. Can anyone help me to find the results?

46. wise

Hello Afaque, Do Tongji university of Shanghai, publish the CSC final result?

47. Moses

Please update me on the results for ustc China government scholarship.

48. Baltha

Hello Dear Afaque.

I have received an email from the University asking me to confirm my Address for them to send me documents. they said am formal CSC recruited applicant, could this mean that I have already won the CSC? Because I have been waiting for documents in last 2 weeks .

Thanks for reply

1. afaque Post author

tsinghua university already sent documents to selected candidates, they are preparing for visa…

1. Dipendra

afaque sir,
            Is that for bachalor or for the masters program ,please detail me if you can ?
            And also can you say me when was it published ,only email is sent or is there any published of the result in any sites or portal?

49. Mehamud

hi afaque

Have you got some information about the CSC result 2018 of Beijing jiaotong university?
    Can you help me with the last up date or any other link please?

50. mike

Hello! how about Liaoning University and Yunnan Univeersity SCS Results

1. Afnan Alam

Hello,

I am still waiting Yunnan uni for CSC scholarship result.

51. Mint2h

Hi, im waiting for the csc result of USTB (university of science and technology beijing) for master degree. Is there any information yet?

52. Alan

Hello. How about Xidian University CSC scholarship result. Did they publish it?

53. Mame

hi afaque

Have you got some information about the
    CSC result 2018 of Beijing jiaotong
    university my email status is still saying ”waiting for preliminary admission”?

i am so worried !!!

54. Ramazan Er

Can you please help me to know Wuhan University csc scholarship result?

55. Mint2h.

Hi Im waiting for the CSC result of USTB (university if science and technology beijing) right now. I wonder is there any information from this uni yet?

56. Nemo

Hello afaque, is there any news from USTB for CSC?
    Thanks for your reply

1. afaque Post author

hi bro, sorry for the dely. i was so busy.

as i get any single point of news, i will post it here. dont worry.

1. Maike

Hello! What about Liaoning University &Yunnan University csc results?

2. Shokhsanam

Hi! I applied for the Masters Program of SWJTU (Southwest Jiao Tong University) for CSC. I’m still waiting for the final results.
        Please help me to know my result!
        Thank you in advance!!!

1. Afaque

hello

Im not sure but i read somewhere that they announced the result. i will try to arrange it today.

57. daly

hi
    i am asking about the results of csc of anhui university and harbin university , is it published or not yet

58. Shokhsanam

Hello Afaque! I’m waiting for the CSC result of Southwest Jiao Tong University at the moment. I wonder if there is any information about this universty yet???

1. Mike

Hello sir, still asking What about Liaoning University and YUNNAN University csc results

59. Hamud

hi bro..

Do i have to expect something or to give up. ..time has gone..almost September. .but my status is still ”waiting for preliminary admission” …..need some info. please???

Beijing jiaotong university

60. Natalie

Hello, I’m waiting for the csc results of Xidian University for master degree. Is there any information yet?

61. Moses

Could u please give me any updates on the results for ustc CSC 2018.

62. Reverien HABAGUSENGA

hello sir,does zhejiang normal university published csc result

63. Hamad

Hey bro..

do you any info about the csc scholarship do they release the final list of all universities?. ..till when will they work? September is coming class will begin….
    and what is waiting list mean?

Does Beijing jiaotong university published the final list or any one who received by email?

thanks! !!

64. kerol

Did Sichuan University declare the csc result of master program English taught courses.

1. afaque Post author

Im sorry, i was on holliday and unable to answer your questions. now im back. update you as soon as possible.

65. Mike

Hello sir,I’m still asking What about Liaoning University and YUNNAN University csc results

66. Hamud

hi bro
    how was holiday?

has BJTU finished awarding csc scholarship?
    my email status is still saying ”waiting for preliminary admission” please tell me any info about zis university?

Thanks

67. Dipendra Sah

Respected afaque sir,
    May I please know anyone who enroll on Tsinghua University this year under CSC for undergraduate?
    Please help me out sir, I want have a talk with the scholar, please sir

1. Afaque

I have no idea about Undergraduate at Tsinghua but i know few students who got CSC for Masters and Ph.D.

what do you want to know?

1. Dipendra

Yes sir if it’s possible, u one sent me a link of picture which showed the undergraduate, I suppose

68. Pingback: Latest CSC Scholarship Result of Various Universities 2019