Application Deadline: Apr 28, 2019
Internship Start date: Mid of June, 2019
Location: Lahore Positions:01
Jazz – One of the well known and most popular mobile network provider in Pakistan announced Summer Internship Program for the year 2019.
Announcement by Company
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 57+ million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz aims to prepare today’s talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Summer Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What’s In It For You?
Functional Project – Support towards implementing projects in the People & Organization division
Skills Based Training – Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skill set
Professional Development – You will get hands on experience about the People & Organization division, and learn about insightful projects
Mentorship – Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
Fun – Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
Your Jazz Experience
· Plan, develop, and execute the assigned projects
· Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
· Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
· Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
· Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity
· Meet group of diversified professionals which will allow you to build relationships
· Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverable
· Currently enrolled in either of these programs: BBA/MBA (Bachelors students who have completed their first two years of the program and Masters students who have completed their first year of the program are encouraged to apply)
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Excellent communications and persuasion skills
· Proactive in solving day-to-day problems
· Willingness to learn and excel
· Result driven approach towards daily tasks
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-directed and able to work without supervision
· Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
· Strong attention to detail
Jazz Summer Internship Program – What to Expect
· Jazz Summer Internship program is an 8-weeks paid program for students
· After the application deadline, the shortlisted students will receive an online assessment link
· The link will be valid for 24 – 48 hours
· Candidates clearing the assessment will be called in for an interview
You are welcome to discuss, comment your query/question here and the expert readers will answer your questions. Please like share this post to others so that one may get advantage of it.
Source: Jazz Summer Internship Program