In this short article, I’m going to share 8 Important Must have apps you can use if you are an Entrepreneur. The article is also explained in the picture below for your easiness.
8 Must Have Apps for Entrepreneurs
- Castbox: Castbox is a Hong Kong-based podcast company. The company both hosts and produces its own podcasts .
- Quora: Quora is a place to gain and share knowledge. It’s a platform to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers .
- Slack: Slack is a proprietary instant messaging platform developed by Slack Technologies .
- Trello: Go From Idea To Action In Seconds With Trello’s Intuitively Simple Boards, Lists & Cards. Trello Is the Fun, Flexible and Free Way To Organize Plans, Projects & More. iOS & Android Apps. For Any Event. Plan With Teammates. Available in 21 Languages .
Also Read: Top 10 Most Popular Smartphone Apps of 2020
- LastPass: LastPass is a freemium password manager that stores encrypted passwords online. The standard version of LastPass comes with a web interface, but also includes plugins for various web browsers and apps for many smartphones. It also includes support for bookmarklets . Generate strong passwords and store them in a secure vault .
- Evernote: Evernote is an app designed for note taking, organizing, task management, and archiving. It is developed by the Evernote Corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The app allows users to create notes, which can be text, drawings, photographs, or saved web content .
- Adobe PhotoShop: Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Inc. for Windows and macOS. It was originally created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll. Since then, the software has become the industry standard not only in raster graphics editing, but in digital art as a whole .
- Buffer: Buffer is a software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, as well as analyze their results and engage with their community.
- . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castbox
- . www.quora.com
- . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slack_(software)
- . www.trello.com
- . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LastPass
- . www.lastpass.com
- . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evernote
- . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Photoshop
- . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffer_(application)