Admissions Open for New BS Evening Programs at MUET 2022-23
ADMISSIONS ARE OPEN FOR SESSION 2022-23 (22-BATCH)
- Ranked as top university in the province of Sindh, and Second-Best Public-Sector Engineering University of the Pakistan.
- More than two hundred PhD Faculty Members.
Eligibility Criteria of Bachelors Programs:
Candidates having Sindh Domicile who have passed their HSC Part-II, DAE / Equivalent in any of the disciplines mentioned against each program in annual examination 2022 or prior up to annual examination of 2019 with at least 60% aggregate marks (Grace marks given by the board for improvement of grade shall not be counted) are eligible for admission.
NAME OF PROGRAM AND DISCIPLINE
1 (a). Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Technology*
- HSC (Pre-Engineering)
- DAE in Civil, Construction Technology, Civil with any Specialization, Architecture, Environmental, and Land & Mine Surveying
1 (b). Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology*
- HSC (Pre-Engineering)
- DAE in Electrical, Electronics, Automation, Avionics, Computer / Computer and Information Technology, Information, Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Process Control, Mechatronics, Precision Mechanical & Instrument, RADAR, RADIO, and Telecommunication.
1 (c). Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology*
- i. HSC (Pre-Engineering)
- ii. DAE in Mechanical, Dies & Mould, Mechanical (Automobile & Diesel), Mechanical (Construction Machinery), Mechanical (Foundry & Pattern Making), Mechanical (Metallurgy & Welding), Mechanical with any Specialization, Mechatronics, Precision Mechanical & Instruments, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Vacuum, Aerospace, Auto & Diesel, Automation, and Bio-Medical.
2. Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security
- HSC (Pre-Engineering)
- HSC (General Science)
*Subject to the approval of appropriate accreditation bodies. The prospectus will be provided after the approval of the accreditation bodies.
New BS Evening Programs at MUET 2022-23
All the eligible candidates shall be allowed provisionally to appear in the Computer-based Pre- admission Entry Test to be conducted from August 20, 2022 at MUET, Jamshoro. However, the candidates will have to submit HSC-II / DAE (in the relevant technology) marks certificate showing 60% marks or above in Annual Examination 2022 or prior up to Annual Examination of 2019 under Regular Scheme by their concerned Board before the First Merit List is displayed on the MUET websites.
All the candidates shall be required to apply online for admissions in above programs starting from August 10, 2022 by registering themselves on MUET Online Admission Portal at ugadmissions.muet.edu.pk.
Also read: MUET Online Admission Support 2022-2023
They are also required to pay admission processing fee amounting to Rs. 3,500/- through fee challan generated by Online Admission Portal which will be deposited in MUET HBL CMD-A/C. No. 00427991903403 in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd., HBL Mobile App, HBL Internet Banking or by paying Rs. 3,550/- (Rs. 50/- TCS service charges) in any TCS office and then uploading the paid copy of the challan form / online payment receipt / TCS payment receipt on the Online Admission Portal.
The candidates also have to fill-in all the required information / data in the online admission form and upload the scanned copies of their recent photograph, original HSC Marksheet / Admit Slip, CNIC / B-Form, Domicile and PRC (C- Form) on the Online Admission Portal of the University up to August 17, 2022.
Pre-Admission Entry Test:
1. All eligible candidates shall be required to appear in the Computer-based Pre-Admission Entry Test at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology (MUET), Jamshoro from August 20, 2022 onwards.
2. The candidates failing to appear in the Pre-Admission Test will automatically stand disqualified for admission.
3. Admit Slip for Pre-Admission Test will be sent online through Online Admission Portal. The Admit Slip issued by the University should be produced by the candidates at the time of the test along with his / her original CNIC / B-Form.
4. If any candidate does not receive his / her Admit Slip online, he / she may contact for the same to the undersigned from 20-08-2022 to 22-08-2022 during office hours (8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.). After 22-08-2022 admit slips shall not be issued in any circumstances.
5. The candidates will be required to report at the examination center at least one hour before the start of the Pre-admission Entry Test.
i) General Provisional Merit List of the candidates of all districts, who are otherwise eligible for admission, shall be uploaded on the website of the University on September 19, 2022.
ii) The 1st Provisional Interviews Call List shall be displayed on Admissions Website on September 22, 2022.
iii) Interviews shall be conducted from September 26, 2022 at Mehran University, Jamshoro. The candidates whose names appear in interview call list shall have to appear before Admissions Committee of the University and submit two sets of photocopies of all the required documents along with their originals.
iv) The Classes of this 22-Batch will start from November 21, 2022.
i. All the academic activities of all the programs will be carried out at Mehran UET, Main Campus, Jamshoro.
ii. Those who have previously applied for admission in academic session 2022-23 for other programs need not apply, they will also be considered for admission in these new programs.
iii. The date is extended for all earlier advertised programs for academic session 2022-23 (22-Batch)
up to August 17, 2022.
iv. Limited seats are reserved for districts of Sindh Province.
v. Once admitted the required original documents shall be retained by the University for at
least ONE ENTIRE YEAR.
vi. The candidates without documents / short of any of the required documents, shall not be allowed
to appear in the interview and his / her name shall be deleted from the Interview call list. The discipline / technology shall be allotted on spot / on interview day. The candidates are therefore advised to prepare / complete their required documents viz. Marksheet / Pass Certificate of SSC, HSC (Part-II) / Admit Card, DAE Marks Certificate / Admit Card, CNIC / B-Form, Domicile and PRC (Form-C) before the interviews.
For any further information and keeping yourselves informed regarding important announcement and updates please keep visiting our websites muet.edu.pk and admissions.muet.edu.pk or contact the Directorate of Admission, if needed.
Telephone No.: 022-2771704 & Fax No.: 022-2109030. MUET Exchange Nos.: 022-2772250-72
Ext. Nos.: 7700, 7701, 7702, 7703, 7704, 7717