Faculty Positions at MUET Jamshoro 2021

Faculty Positions at MUET Jamshoro 2021

Applications are invited from qualified candidates domiciled in the Province of Sindh for recruitment to the following posts at Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro. The candidates possessing the educational qualifications and fulfilling the conditions as laid down below should apply on the prescribed online application form available on the website: http://recruitment.muet.edu.pk. The applicant has to make payment of Rs.1500 through Bank Challan in Habib Bank Limited, Mehran University Booth, Jamshoro, (or any online branch of HBL).

Faculty Positions at MUET Jamshoro 2021

After online submission, the printed copy of application form(s) along with the attested photocopies of all documents from Metric to onwards, CNIC, Domicile certificate, registration with Pakistan Engineering Council & Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners (if applicable)Experience Certificates, and Departmental NOC is to be submitted to the Directorate of Human Resources of the University on or before 27th September 2021.

also read: MUET Pre-Entry Test Results 2021 – Started from September 4

Faculty Positions at MUET Jamshoro 2021

Assistant Professor (BPS-19)

Department No. of Posts
Civil Engineering2
City and Regional Planning  2
Chemical Engineering1
Mechanical Engineering1
Metallurgy and Materials Engineering  2
Mining Engineering  3
Institute of Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering5
Textile Engineering  3
Bio-Medical Engineering1
Electrical Engineering1
Electronics Engineering1
Software Engineering1
Telecommunication Engineering1

Qualification/ Experience:

Ph.D. Degree in relevant field from HEC recognized University, accredited with PEC/PCATP. No experience is required for Ph.D. degree holders. 


Master’s Degree awarded after 18  years of education (For Architecture,  Master’s Degree (foreign) /M. Phil or equivalent Degree awarded after 19 years of education ) as determined by HEC in the relevant field from HEC recognized University / Institution with 4 years teaching / research experience in a recognized Institution /University / College or 4 years professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization, out of which two years must be teaching experience in a recognized Institute.

Author: Afaque

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *