Fully Funded University Brunei Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Brunei | The UBD Graduate Scholarship (UGS) is awarded to outstanding scholars, students and professionals to undertake graduate study and advanced research in Universiti Brunei Darussalam. The scholarship provides Bruneian and non-Bruneian candidates the unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals and network extensively with international researchers.
Also Read: Mehran University (MUET) Admission 2022-23 Announced
- Has at least a first class honours Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or equivalent qualification.
A second class upper honours Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- A high quality and impactful research proposal.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam.
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
- On-campus accomodation for 36 months.
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
Benefits of University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023:
- Tuition fees Waiver, including registration and acceptance fees.
- A subsistence allowance for 36 months (BND 500.00 per month)
- Free accommodation for 36 months (On-campus)
- One Round Trip Economy Class Air Ticket
- Allowance for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities candidates.
- BND 2000.00 Allowance for Science candidates.
Application can be made with application for admission through our online admission system (OASys) webpage
Please download the UGS Scholarship Brochure
Last date to apply: Deadline: July 31, 2022.