Lecturer Job in Radiography University of Salford Manchester, UK.
What does the role involve?
The Directorate of Allied and Public Health, in the School of Health and Society at the University of Salford, is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and creative individual to work with the Medical Imaging team. This post holder will support the growth and development of the teams’ research and have responsibility as PhD and MSc supervisor. The role involves leadership and organisational skills and the postholder should have a good track record in research and PGR supervision, as well as teaching experience.
The successful applicant will join the existing team and contribute to the delivery of the UG and PG teaching offer, as well as contribute to research, PGR supervision and enterprise projects, additionally supporting our growing partner programmes.
Our School of Health & Society is one of the largest providers of health and social care education programmes in the UK, known for our track record of collaborating with a wide range of industry partners across health and social care to produce highly skilled graduates with real work experience. Our leading medical imaging team provide excellent education to develop the future workforce. Come and join us and you will:
- Be mentored to and supported todevelop your career within an innovative, progressive and supportive environment.
- be part of a talented, dynamic interdisciplinary team, that are committed to providing the best student experience and working environment.
- contribute to students education at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, building on our strengths and developing new ideas to meet the demands of a changing world.
We are proud of our diverse student population and it is important for us to create an inclusive culture where all our students and colleagues can bring their whole selves to the University. It is important to us that our students see themselves reflected in those who support them, and that higher education is a place where they can thrive. We therefore welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
This is a full time, permanent Grade 8 lecturer role. For any further information about this role please contact Dr Claire Mercer, Head of Radiography firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary – and excellent pension scheme.
- Generous annual leave– plus the ability to buy holiday days
- Flexible, agile and hybrid working– we support a culture of both flexible and agile working to help manage the demands of work with personal life subject to business requirements
- Professional development– a comprehensive package of personal development opportunities to help you achieve your full potential
- Wellbeing support– dedicated services and facilities to support your mental and physical health, ranging from an Employee Assistance Programme and counselling to sports and fitness facilities, including discounted gym memberships.
- Greater Manchester – Live and work in one of the most vibrant regions in the UK, a hot spot of digital innovation, excellent schools and colleagues, and with affordable city, suburban and rural living options to suit a wide range of lifestyle choices.
|Opportunity Closing Date||31/07/2022, 23:55|
|Primary Location||Salford – Frederick Road Campus|
|School or Business Unit||School of Health & Society|
|Contract Type||Full Time Permanent|
|Opportunity||Do you want help shape the future medical imaging workforce? |
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in a vibrant team with supported development opportunities?
Then come and join us and be unstoppable at the University of Salford!
- Lecturer Radiography June 2022.docx – 73KB
- Converted File Lecturer Radiography June 2022.docx.pdf – 90KB